I write. That’s what I do.
Once I was a business professional, writing reports, emails and manuals. Now I write blogs, features and articles for a living. Poetry, fiction, human interest pieces, cityscapes and reviews have been my channels of words for years now. To that I’ve added social commentary, blogging technology & social media.
I participated in Reverb10 (Read my diary). I have written a novel, a story (or several) of relationships, technology and life in urban India. It originated as a NovelRace project and is now a book-in-the-making. (Read about the experiences of an amateur writer here). I won NaNoWriMo 2013.
I have conducted writing workshops called Writers@Work. I run a writing community called Alphabet Sambar. I also dabble in writing experiments such as collaborative fiction, daily fiction challenges, Twitter stories and pictorials.
My published work:
- Analytical posts on Indian social media for Social Samosa.
- Content & articles for Love Beckons, a dating/matchmaking website.
- “Fantasy For Beginners: 10 Books To Get You Started” – FriendsOfBooks
- “10 Great Vacation Reads For Children” – FriendsOfBooks
- Content for Femina SMS alerts (Apr’11) and “Are You An Annoying Facebook Couple?” for Femina.in
- A weekly mobile-app review feature on Yahoo! Real Beauty Recommendations
- A bi-weekly feature on relationship, dating & womenhood – Yahoo! Real Beauty
- A weekly column for newbie & existing bloggers – BlogAdda