- I’d call this “Who you are on the London tube by your sun sign”: ‘Tube Zodiac‘ (via Sensorcaine)
- ‘The 10 Most Common Awkward Moments On Elevators‘: A hilarious video on elevator etiquette. (via Cracked)
- ‘When White Guys Listen To Daler Mehndi‘: Watch the guy in yellow shorts during ‘Tunak
- ‘How To Look Like Shit‘ – Put this under ‘Humour’ and under ‘Style’. Poking fun at our own worries should never go out of fashion. (via Jezebel)
- If some of the most surfed sites were online dating profiles, what would you do with them? ‘Would You Date This Domain Name?‘ (via the ever hilarious Thought Catalog)
- ‘All About Rajni‘: A website that runs only when you switch off the internet! No kidding, it runs on Rajni power! (via the irrepressible Desimartini, link courtesy Jason Menezes)
- ‘The Tam Brahm Chart Of Progressive Food Tolerance‘: A funny look at food tolerance from the motherland. (via Tambrahm Rage, link courtesy @Suchitra Sukumar)
- The 6 Stupidest Things We Use to Judge People We Don’t Know‘ (via Cracked)
- I want to print & laminate this and put it up at my desk on certain days: ‘I’m Taking A Sad Day‘ (via Thought Catalog)
- This blog got featured in the media once, with DNA carrying my ‘Bandra Is No Longer Queen Of The Suburbs’ story on their Around The Blog section.
You can catch the links as they come in and even post your own to The Idea-smithy Facebook Page.
Tagged: Bollywood, Cracked.com, Daler Mehndi, Desimartini, DNA, Domain name, Elevator etiquette, Elevators, Humour, Jason Menzes, Jezebel.com, Judging strangers, Movies, Music, Online dating profiles, Rajinikanth, Rajni Iyer, Sad Day, Sensorcaine, Suchitra Sukumar, Tam brahm Rage, Tambram, Thought Catalog, Youtube