So here we are, nearly at the end of arguably the hottest month of the year (remember October?). But May is a month of vacations so here is what was amusing me this month. Incidentally, I also have a new section titled ‘Marvin’s World’ on my shopping adventures in the Android Market – check out my posts on games like Angry Birds, Aporkalypse, Tetramania, Bonsai Blast & Tapestry.
- I hate to begin with raunch but what is one supposed to think after this? RACK!! (via HighHeelConfidential)
- A Tiny Tale about winning & college romances. (on Social Mantra)
- A style blogger asks whether modern media is undergoing a revolution? (via RepublicOfChic)
- Amazon.com‘s mysterious downtime and Sony PlayStation’s hacker attack has us wondering if online business is quite what it’s cut out to be. (via The Economist).
- Kristopher takes a dig at pop culture’s latest contribution to urban parlance – Angry Birds. (via Twitter)
- You don’t swear? Can you swear on it? Roycin D’souza and a friend demonstrate a cheeky trick (via Twitter)
- As prices rise, multiplex service standards crash. An aggrieved customer writes them a letter of goodbye. (via Mudra Mehta)
- The Facebook ‘Dislike’ button: Another scam! (via Zdnet)
- ‘Go Green‘: Environmentalism with a spiritual side. Magick offers free, energized saplings ready for plantation.
- A goosebumps-inducing speech: “Stay hungry, stay foolish“- Steve Jobs’ address to Stanford graduates. (via YouTube)
- Economics, sociology & politics in 140. (via Twitter)
Tagged: Amazon.com, Angry Birds, Blogging, Citizen journalism, Facbook dislike, Go Green, Hacker attack, High Heel Confidential, Hollywood.tv, Kristopher Noronha, Magick, Mallika Sherawat, Mudra Mehta, Multiplex theatre, Online business, Republic of Chic, Roycin D'souza, Sagorika Ghosh, Schoolboy tricks, Shahab Durazi, Sony Playstation, Stanford University graduation speech, Stay hungry stay foolish, Steve Jobs, Style blogging, Swati Prakash, Swearing, The Economist, Twitter!!, Youtube, Zdnet